Friday, February 12, 2010

ChChChChCHANGES

Cal goes home in the morning. Back to Mom. The baby is on her first overnight stay with her Mom since she came into care in October. Everyone is asleep but me. Usually the baby's raspy, gaspy, wheezy, whistly, stridor fills the silence. Not tonight. It is too quiet here. Too quiet.

4 comments:

  1. I guess you arent enjoying your quiet, like Im enjoying mine. Just remember change can be good, other doors are opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would sleeping either, hope the transitions go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I finally realized why I never seem to catch your posts..... you are on my blogroll but I did not click onto your followers! Ding ding ding!
    Ok, fixed that.
    Ooooh, it's going to be hard to not have a baby around. Are you going to adjust your age range now?

    ReplyDelete