Monday, July 26, 2010

Hold Onto Your Hairspray


Hold On To Your Hairspray, Girls!

Mama DOES NOT have to go to the evil Registry of Vehicular Motors to renew her expired driver's license and take a new photo that may or may not call attention to the dreaded Bald Spot. If you've missed my tongue in cheek (and gel in hand) post on my Bald Spot, click on over HERE for a chuckle or two.

Yup. I renewed ONLINE. HA!

Best of all, I didn't have to leave the comfort of my home and stand in line for fourteen million hours in 90 degree heat and 95% humidity and experience the full range of joyful government customer service in all it's glory.

Yeah. I'm pretty stinkin' glad I was able to stay home and RENEW online.

Now If I could only figure out a way to COOK online, I'd be all set.

5 comments:

  1. ROFL. I renewed on line once too and then last time had to go in person. I think that means that next time I can do it on line; they just don't let you do it that way back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egads! I accidentally rejected the following comment from my fabulous fellow blogger:
    ESSIE THE ACCIDENTAL MOMMY said:
    "Love that picture LOL!"
    Sorry Essie! The cat was helping me moderate and thought he should try and walk across the computer AGAIN tonight. ARGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I was coming over here to retype my brilliant commentary, I see you already got to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 95? pbft. that's COOL. 111 here with the heat index. and it might have been 114 yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture too and someitmes technology is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete