Monday, April 4, 2011

Honeymoon? What Honeymoon?

Yeah. Remember me waxing poetic on Friday?

Well, the Honeymoon is Over. Or Ov-ahhh as we say here in New England.




“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.” Benjamin Franklin

Yeah.

Whatever.

I gotta go look for my Big Girl Panties -they are around here somewhere. I have a feeling I am going to need them today.

8 comments:

  1. Big girl pants are best if they are flannel and have sheep on them. Just saying. And to amuse you since the honeymoon was so short - Fudge asked Calvin (totally seriously) yesterday if he was wearing his patient pants - I just about peed I laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope never had a honeymoon either :( {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can do it, you two can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm, that quote is a little scary. I am sorry to say it appears you may have brought on the blog curse. In the future, you may think the positive thoughts, you may even write about them, but you must not post them until after the downturn has begun.
    Didn't you get the rule book?
    LOL, you know, just kidding and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! Hope you find a plethera of big girl panties and sounds like you could use a stash of high quality chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perseverance is very hard. Hope you found the Big Girl Panties to help. I also hope you find a tad of optimism somewhere behind the couch or under a rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-(
    Honeymoons are overrated... Just saying.

    ReplyDelete