Reason number 6 why I haven't been blogging is that sometimes I just need to pretend that I am normal (whatever that looks like) and that I just do regular, everyday things like cook dinner, give the baby a bath, do laundry, watch TV and send my kids off to bed at a reasonable hour so I, too, can head upstairs to bed, exhausted, at 10:00 pm and sip my cup of tea and try to do some Suduko or Logic Puzzles or read the latest issue of Smithsonian or National Geographic or Oprah or any of the 20 books and magazines stacked on my nightstand before fall alseep at midnight, thoroughly exhausted.
If I avoid the computer, there is hope that I'll read or get to sleep at a reasonable hour.....
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, ya' know, most bloggers DO talk about normal stuff every day.
ReplyDeleteHow boring their lives are. Sad.
(LOL)
Thanks Essie!!!!! I never thought of it that way! Yeah, I guess my life isn't boring....Cool.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Essie....we have lots of "entertainment". LOL
ReplyDelete