Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Name Game

I've been struggling thinking of blog pseudonyms for the two new children that have joined our house.

I'm taking Jeri's (With Love From Sumy)suggestion for the baby. The bouncing blond haired, blue eyed baby boy, not yet 3 weeks old, will hereafter be known on my blog as "BB".

BB - as in Baby Buck or BB like BB gun. Jeri thought it fits with Buckshot my 20 year old and Bucksquat my 11 year old.

The 13 year old boy will be known as James (He doesn't have a middle name and I often will say his real name and add James. His first name plus James has a lyrical ring to it.

There you have it - BB and James.

5 comments:

  1. that is cute, hope you all have good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, you like me....you really like me! heehee Looking forward to some maybe profile pics of ol' BB and James. Okay, I think I'll glide regally down the stairs and inform my family that I have such powers, I can name a child half a country away! LOL Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a fast placement! lol

    our county (in georgia, just west of Augusta) hasn't placed children for months. MONTHS! I have no idea what those idjits are thinking. There are so many children in need and NONE OF THEM being placed. *shaking head* it comes down to money. And that makes me want to puke. literally. Sissy stayed with birthmom 11 months too long (she was 11 months old when we assumed custody). Our neighboring county is worse than the one I live in for placing children in foster care when necessary. I believe beyond a shadow of doubt that Sissy would be miles above where she is now if she'd been placed at birth or close to it. Even Birthmom's ob/gyn told the hospital case workers that she was not fit to parent when Sissy was born. but the hospital sent Sissy home with BM and two weeks later Sissy and BM were in the ER because BM dropped her on her head...

    ugh.

    I better stop because it's making me angry.

    georgia social services SUCKS ARSE!!!! and that's the long and short of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me. BB is an adorable idea.

    ReplyDelete