
Like Baby - Like Mama.....Toothless that is.. I am soooo in love with my Dentist. He had novocaine for me ...lots and lots of novocaine.....SIGH... He agreed the tooth needed to go, and would have preferred me going to an oral surgeon - but it was Saturday morning after all....so he did his best and thankfully pulled my tooth. My tooth did not want to cooperate - so I am a bit bruised and swollen and in pain - but nothing like the pain yesterday...THANK GOD.
I am so grateful for modern medicine, particularly pain medicine. Definitely pain medicine. Ummmmmmmm. Yes.
I am grateful that my children were all super today - helpful, supportive QUIET, kind and easy going. All four of them. Baby included.
I am grateful that the Other Mother could go to work today to run her organization's fundraising HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR and didn't have to stay home from work today because of the crazy logistics of getting me to the dentist at the same time as basketball try outs.
I am most grateful for our wonderful neighbors, Meg and Melinda. Meg called me at 8:00 this morning with a plan to take the kids so I could go to the Dentist unencumbered and Betsy could go to work. LOVE THEM. Melinda took Bobby and Cal to basketball tryouts and then to her office to help xerox and staple booklets for the afternoon. Meg came over our house with their 3 kids and watched Kevin and Baby Dee. She washed my dishes and unloaded my dishwasher. WOW. Meg and Melinda are DFS cleared so our kids can go next door and play, but we don't generally use each other as sitters....so their support today was extra special.
Wow..sounds like you have plenty to be grateful for!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had some help and that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for your comment. I found your blog through Watching the Waters. I think that the way your family has grown is beautiful! Plus- the way you write about it is hysterical! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete