Bobby took it upon himself to open a personal-private email account despite several adults in his life saying very clearly it was not allowed. We were obviously concerned why he chose this particular password.
When he was confronted, Bobby said "I picked it because it was a word you wouldn't associate with me".
True.
CRACKHEAD is definitely not the first word that comes to mind when I think of Bobby. Freckles, maybe.
Ah the logic of kids! LOL
ReplyDeleteSmart kid!!!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, BTDT. So what did you do?
ReplyDeleteMary in TX
He is so stinkin' cute!!!! Adorable really, but he probably wouldn't want to be called that :-)
ReplyDeleteWe had him write down the address and password. The Other Mother said she was bringing it to work and have the tech whiz at work "dismantle" it. Being the tech ignorant Mom, I nodded knowingly - but really don't know if such a thing is possible...but as long as Bobby thinks so.....
ReplyDelete