Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hormonal Roller Coasterrrrrr



I'm so very sorry, dear readers. You have been innocent passengers on my hormonal roller coaster.

I should have realized it sooner: I was very nostalgic and irritable on Wordless Wednesday, sentimental and a little weepy on Tuesday and just plain old mortally exhausted and achy the day before that. Hmmmmmm.

last night, after consuming half a jar of green olives with pimentos,
a Little Debby peanut Nutty Bar and a snack size Pringles,

and I was still standing there looking in the fridge for something else and it occurred to me...I'm PMS-ing!

Yeah - that crazy salty-sweet craving. You know: the "I could gnaw on a chair leg if it was coverd in salt or chocolate" craving that comes a day or so before...well you catch my drift.

With any luck, I should be off the hormonal roller coaster soon and back to normal. Well, as normal as I can get...

I'll see you then!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I ust wrote and deleted a post about this very thing. Of course, if I'm in read through a reader, the post is still there. Hope you and everyone else makes it through the next few days unscathed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Coulda been worse. Coulda been prego.. (or been better.. Lately I am baby crazy..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, had a hysterectomy... and life is soooo much better now!

    I still crave chocolate, olives and potato chips but now it's just from stress, not PMS and stress.
    :-)
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete