Two brothers who were the ring bearers at our wedding in 2008. They are no longer in foster care, so I can show their photo. They remain in contact with us actually called us yesterday to see what we were doing. Not an uncommon occurance on a long holiday weekend. I'm sure they were working their Mom's last good nerve! On Mothers' Day this year, their Mom brought all 4 kids by with gifts for us. Hers was the only greeting card we received on Mothers Day! Seeing these boys and remembering their time with us truly makes me smile.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh no, they are too adorable! Did you get married on Labor Day? What is the symbolism there, just curious! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't sound right though, didn't you just have an anniversary or am I thinking of someone else. Hmmm. Please be my memory for me!
So cute! The box is empty, did he lose the ring?
ReplyDeleteOh my word. I finally figured out how to comment on your blog! Sorry it seems i am easily impressed with myself. Heidi
ReplyDeleteOh my word. I finally figured out how to comment on your blog! Sorry it seems i am easily impressed with myself. Heidi
ReplyDelete