Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeble Friday Fragments

I got my haircut twice this week.  The first was awful and needed some serious repairs...I feel a little hipper and less frumpy, dumpy and fifty....so I guess it is a good cut. No pics yet.

The Littles are settling in and we have managed to rein in most of the rages. Either that or we are just building up a tolerance level.

They have quietly declared a truce. There has been a lull in decorating the house with body flu*ids. Just in time.  I was running low on bleach spray cleanser.

However, in light of recent events: My new twist on the Alphabet Song. I'm pretty sure some of my readers are familiar with the tune....

"A-B-See Pee*
E- EFF Pee*
H-I-J- OKAY What's with the Pee*?
Hell... M-N-
NO-More-Pee*
Q-R-S-Is that Pee* by the T-V?
W-X
Y-Me? and Z."

Biggie Small (the older Little) started Kindergarten this week. Too cute.  He has his backpack with his writing books and folders....so very sweet!

My oldest son calls me just to say "hi" and it totally makes my day...of course today I was in the psychiatrist's waiting room with the four amped up kids...so my end of the conversation was a little light, but he understood. Bless his heart.

One of Bobby's 3 older sisters gave birth this morning to a baby girl. My little boy is an uncle!  Another older sister is due end of Dec.

I sent in my money for ORLANDO....Yeah. We are soooooo looking forward to hanging with some wonderful Moms who parent their hearts out. Are you going? You should.  You are worth it and then some.

We are groovin on this "grown up time" thing : Going to a Regional Foster Parent Conference  in New England this Fall and flying to Texas for a Women of Faith gathering in October. Heck, I'm gonna need a social secretary before the year is out!

Then again, maybe I won't need a social secretary as we have cancelled our babysitter the last 3 times in a row because we don't think it is fair or safe to leave her at the mercy of these four yahoos. Seriously.  We are going to do several practice runs where she babysits while we are home...the sad part is...she is really skilled, but, but there is just ONE of her...and four of them.  The Other Mother and I have a hard enough time with the meltdowns at bedtimes with the crew and there are TWO of us....

James informed us he is on both the JV and Varsity teams and has a game on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.  Huh? I get to go to TWO football games each weekend in addition to the scrimages thrice weekly on school nights.  Wow. Have I mentioned I hate football????

Oh and the best:  Tonight the police came a looking in our neighborhood for a partially dressed guest of the local jail who found an opportunity to, how shall I say???? ESCAPE. Yeah. Escape. A blond caucasian male in his 20's wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts....ummmm No....Not here.  But can I interest you in four kids to take back instead??????

That's all.

3 comments:

  1. OMG laughing like crazy at your song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song. Love it. Hopefully you do not have to sing it much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I washed and hung out 4 sets of our youngest daughter's sheets yesterday. Enuresis and the stress of a new school year = wet week. That song would have been a perfect little ditty to keep me entertained as I worked my way around the clothesline.

    I'm still trying to decide if I can attempt Orlando this year. It would be so much fun!
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete