Day 9-A photo I took of Cody the dog and Nicodemus (Nick) the cat in 2008 being total snuggle buddies and outrageous bedhogs: laying across our king size bed and pushing me to the outer edges. Yup that lump near the bedpost is my feet... My shin and thigh a pillow for each spoiled beastie. I'm barely even on the bed for heaven's sake!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HA. I can totally relate! Many a night Im pinned to one side of the bed or another because of the dogs. I have to wake up and rearrange little bodies so I dont fall off the bed.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture...that kitty face is kissable.
Your kitty looks so much like a fellow we had named Wally who was the most amazing cat I ever knew.
ReplyDeleteThose 2 little guys look like they are in heaven! I love the dots blanket, looks warm and comfy.
ReplyDelete*sad* my dog Hope will probably not survive the night and if she does, her appt for euthanization is 4 pm friday. I'm going to miss her. such a good dog...
ReplyDelete