Sometimes I Am So Negative...and sometimes I have nothing to do with all the negativity. Yeah. Like tonight. It is -2 at 6pm and this evening's temps with windchill will be -25 to -35 for at least several hours. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.
Tomorrow begins a 4 day week of school with Friday a "Professional Day" for teacher training. Hopefully, the winter weather will cooperate. Although rumor has it a snowstorm is headed our way mid week.
Enough. Really. EEE-NUFF ALREADY WITH THE SNOW!!!!!
Orlando is looking good.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree Orlando is looking FAB with all this white stuff around. Come on 6 weeks!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so with you on the ee-nuff all ready!
ReplyDeleteYou got nothing BUT negatives around you!
ReplyDeleteIsn't there some crap about 2 negatives equaling a positive? I dunno, maybe you could try to add them up.
Wishing we were there already...
ReplyDeleteWe had some snow last night and they say we will get more tonight. Maybe we should leave early.. Like waaaaaaayyyyy early....
orlando, orlando, orlando.. if I say it enough will it come faster. We do not have much snow but it is COLD here, really cold.
ReplyDelete