Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 13- A Fiction Book

There are just sooo many good books out there: I really loved Sena Jeter Naslund's book Ahab's Wife. .....probably my favorite book for this, the 40's, decade of my life.


When I was a teen it was Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes.




In my early 20's it was anything by Stephen King (pick one, any one...)



In my 30's I was hooked on short fiction: Best American Short Stories.


Now, in my 40's, my tastes are fairly eclectic. Ahab's Wife, though, was a lovely read, and a book I am certain will be picked up again.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to add Ahabs Wife to my list of "gotta reads!" I loved the other 3 you showcased so that is a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Stephen King! I will have to check out Ahab's Wife....

    ReplyDelete